The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military beginning Jan. 1, despite Trump's opposition. @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- RT @RealRBHJr: Millions and millions of women in this country were not groped or assaulted by POTUS. Shouldn’t their voices be heard as wel… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- Again MORE defamatory fake news from pussy-grabbing @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- Putin's masterclass I'm strategy rehabilutates #Russia's image #makeKremlinGreat Великий while Amateur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- As failing POTUS @realDonaldTrump fiddles & #Tillerson trashes DOS and gifted career diplomats like E. Shackelton r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
Scan by categories