The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- AP FACT CHECK: Sessions tags wrong city for immigrant crimes - note stupidity - from the #hocuspotus gang abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS… @tweedyBard 22 hours ago
- More Science marchers than #Trump & #PresidentBannon Inauguration politicususa.com/2017/04/22/sci… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- Go #Sharks ! https://t.co/0X7BWQ8yNY @tweedyBard 3 days ago
- RT @972_834: One truly source of #Fakenews continuing fooling #MAGA people ..like his disgusting father ..@realDonaldTrump @KevinDarryl @Y… @tweedyBard 1 week ago
- #WomensMarch leaders " Show is the damn tax returns!" #TaxMarch https://t.co/S7MnyKcgjP @tweedyBard 1 week ago
Scan by categories