The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- RT @TrueFactsStated: I'm as white as freakin Wonder Bread and as far as I'm concerned, Colin Kaepernick is an American Hero. https://t.co/w… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: As a football fan, I am proud of the NFL players today. Nothing is more American than the right to peacefully protest. @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @tribelaw: Owners, coaches, players joining in solidarity for American ideals and most basic freedoms make @realDonaldTrump look small a… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- Fans “should not condone” NFL kneel protests says @realDonaldTrump Well Americans should not condone #pussygrabbing #potus @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- WHOIS@EasyCrypt_co @tweedyBard 15 hours ago
Scan by categories