The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- C'mon grow up! [Sarcastically] the #TrumpMafia and #Putin are just fine. twitter.com/emcimino/statu… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @adamcancryn: A vast bipartisan majority of the country supports pre-existing condition protections – and somehow Republicans put themse… @tweedyBard 3 hours ago
- RT @connectamnow: Residents of the Navajo Nation are getting connected to broadband through a pilot project with Greenbridge Computing, Inc… @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- Msybe this is one “hit and run” bum who’ll be caught and #impeached twitter.com/slate/status/1… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
- RT @politico: No. 1: Relaxing federal building standards politi.co/2DdFdpB @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
Scan by categories