The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @morninggloria: If we tax billionaires too much they won’t be able to buy the essentials they need, like NFL franchises, islands, and ta… @tweedyBard 1 month ago
- Wait a minute - isn’t this misnamed? I just read in the Post about ND Farmer’s suicide. RIP #TradeWar #Tariffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 1 month ago
- @SupportRequest #0131610930 tweetdeck email to follow @tweedyBard 1 month ago
- @NRCC Fuck off @tweedyBard 1 month ago
- Study: Ransomware, Data Breaches at Hospitals tied to 2.7 minute + lag responding to heart attacks and more deaths.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 1 month ago
Scan by categories