The National Archives (Independence Avenue, Washington DC) is showing a series of all Oscar Documentary nominees. This film is amazing – artist Muniz travels to Rio de Janeiro and the world’s biggest landfill dump to meet the “pickers” who collect recycling materials in an an inspiring story of pain, dreams, and success.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- #HocusPotus screams "Fake News" at ACHA media reports "Only 19.5 M lose health care"#Trumpcare #LockThemUp m.sfgate.com/news/medical/a… @tweedyBard 32 minutes ago
- RT @PreetBharara: Not sure what others may think, but Mom and Dad are totally psyched about this. twitter.com/melbournecoal/… @tweedyBard 19 hours ago
- US CAPITOL 5 PM people swarm for protest ACHA #Deathcare #Trumpcare twitter.com/topherspiro/st… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- RT @TeaPainUSA: So far Trump has blamed the hackin' on Obama, Hillary, the DNC and the intel community. Don't worry, Vladimir. You are st… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- WHOIS@therealNasim @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories