“Sweet Butterfly,” “Opener of the Mountain,” “Girl of the Desert” and “Melody of Torture.” – sweet nothings? No. Noms de Guerre in Libyan struggle. Not looking for love in Tripoli.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- C'mon grow up! [Sarcastically] the #TrumpMafia and #Putin are just fine. twitter.com/emcimino/statu… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- RT @adamcancryn: A vast bipartisan majority of the country supports pre-existing condition protections – and somehow Republicans put themse… @tweedyBard 14 hours ago
- RT @connectamnow: Residents of the Navajo Nation are getting connected to broadband through a pilot project with Greenbridge Computing, Inc… @tweedyBard 15 hours ago
- Msybe this is one “hit and run” bum who’ll be caught and #impeached twitter.com/Slate/status/1… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- RT @politico: No. 1: Relaxing federal building standards politi.co/2DdFdpB @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories