“Sweet Butterfly,” “Opener of the Mountain,” “Girl of the Desert” and “Melody of Torture.” – sweet nothings? No. Noms de Guerre in Libyan struggle. Not looking for love in Tripoli.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- FU twitter.com/uschamber/stat… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- This actually kind of good and rational. twitter.com/reuters/status… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Saudi crown prince discusses regional developments with Pompeo: ministry reut.rs/2YydHJa https://t.co/3HgxWLzBAb @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- May I kiss your ass al-pariah? #Trump mafia sucks twitter.com/reuters/status… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- Wow three cops - No 4 ! Up K toward paddle clubs and C&O WOW 6 and ambulance! @ARLnowDOTcom @tweedyBard 11 hours ago
Scan by categories