“Sweet Butterfly,” “Opener of the Mountain,” “Girl of the Desert” and “Melody of Torture.” – sweet nothings? No. Noms de Guerre in Libyan struggle. Not looking for love in Tripoli.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military beginning Jan. 1, despite Trump's opposition. @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- RT @RealRBHJr: Millions and millions of women in this country were not groped or assaulted by POTUS. Shouldn’t their voices be heard as wel… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- Again MORE defamatory fake news from pussy-grabbing @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- Putin's masterclass I'm strategy rehabilutates #Russia's image #makeKremlinGreat Великий while Amateur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- As failing POTUS @realDonaldTrump fiddles & #Tillerson trashes DOS and gifted career diplomats like E. Shackelton r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
Scan by categories