Join me again later after this hot topic is aired. Ironically China’s representative is meeting the President today, a few blocks away. China, one of the main cyber-sparring partners for the U. S. security community, is one of the usual suspects in murky breaches and hacks of U. S. systems.
I intend to get a question in on Taiwan, stuxnet, the guy in Nigeria ( where’s my check?) or whatever develops.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @evenbev: Waiting for Manafort Sentencing Memo. We are at DEFCON 1 https://t.co/NQVAM0HCDZ @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- 😳😳 N Carolina, why is it alway N Carolina? #GOPSCAM twitter.com/charlesppierce… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
- NEWS CAM CREW HANGING OUT AT #DOJ #MEULLER? #Stone? @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
- Japan’s #hayabusa2 2 bags its first sample from the asteroid Ryugu | New Scientist AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS from Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
- RT @DCIndieFilmFest: UR INVITED 2 Ordinary Gods Director Pascui Rivas attending.@Composer Adam Peters epic 2 daz B4 season opens https://t… @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
Scan by categories