Join me again later after this hot topic is aired. Ironically China’s representative is meeting the President today, a few blocks away. China, one of the main cyber-sparring partners for the U. S. security community, is one of the usual suspects in murky breaches and hacks of U. S. systems.
I intend to get a question in on Taiwan, stuxnet, the guy in Nigeria ( where’s my check?) or whatever develops.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- RT @TrueFactsStated: I'm as white as freakin Wonder Bread and as far as I'm concerned, Colin Kaepernick is an American Hero. https://t.co/w… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: As a football fan, I am proud of the NFL players today. Nothing is more American than the right to peacefully protest. @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @tribelaw: Owners, coaches, players joining in solidarity for American ideals and most basic freedoms make @realDonaldTrump look small a… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- Fans “should not condone” NFL kneel protests says @realDonaldTrump Well Americans should not condone #pussygrabbing #potus @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- WHOIS@EasyCrypt_co @tweedyBard 15 hours ago
Scan by categories