Join me again later after this hot topic is aired. Ironically China’s representative is meeting the President today, a few blocks away. China, one of the main cyber-sparring partners for the U. S. security community, is one of the usual suspects in murky breaches and hacks of U. S. systems.
I intend to get a question in on Taiwan, stuxnet, the guy in Nigeria ( where’s my check?) or whatever develops.
Hot New Posts Here
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- The Papal Bull of 2015: Congress, Trump and worthless pontification
- #HocusPotus screams "Fake News" at ACHA media reports "Only 19.5 M lose health care"#Trumpcare #LockThemUp m.sfgate.com/news/medical/a… @tweedyBard 37 minutes ago
- RT @PreetBharara: Not sure what others may think, but Mom and Dad are totally psyched about this. twitter.com/melbournecoal/… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- US CAPITOL 5 PM people swarm for protest ACHA #Deathcare #Trumpcare twitter.com/topherspiro/st… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- RT @TeaPainUSA: So far Trump has blamed the hackin' on Obama, Hillary, the DNC and the intel community. Don't worry, Vladimir. You are st… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- WHOIS@therealNasim @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories