Join me again later after this hot topic is aired. Ironically China’s representative is meeting the President today, a few blocks away. China, one of the main cyber-sparring partners for the U. S. security community, is one of the usual suspects in murky breaches and hacks of U. S. systems.
I intend to get a question in on Taiwan, stuxnet, the guy in Nigeria ( where’s my check?) or whatever develops.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- @espritbleu12 @SethAbramson Yup ski @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- RT @4lisaguerrero: @ZachWritesStuff @SethAbramson Apparently thousands of people do. That’s the thing about Twitter. There’s this thing cal… @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- RT @CatsRule98: @SethAbramson There seem to be a lot of trolls on this thread making it look hopeless and like nothing will be done. Don’t… @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- RT @SethAbramson: 14/ CORRECTION: I mean Nashville, Tennessee, not Knoxville, Tennessee. My sister went to University of Tennessee in Knoxv… @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- RT @SethAbramson: 13/ We don't know Torshin's full story—as he fled to Russia. Likewise, we don't know Simes's full story—as he took a job… @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
Scan by categories