It seems actor Sean Penn has thrown his not inconsiderable influence behind Argentina, who needs all the help she can get in her squabble with the U. K. over the Brit territory, Falkland Islands. Sparks will fly. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- Trump can’t help firing #Duds cnn.com/2019/01/19/pol… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @gtconway3d: In light of the fact that you are a pathological liar, you should not be heard to complain about inaccurate media reports.… @tweedyBard 3 hours ago
- C’mon @realDonaldTrump, bring it on. Your phony BS #GOP blackmail deal of a #shutdown doesn’t impact your wealthy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- I think that @realDonaldTrump must make this so-called offer in writing. It also needs to propose a real grown-up m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: Mitch McConnell calls #HR1 a "power grab" because it would: 1) Begin to overturn Citizens United. 2) Establish Automatic Vot… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
Scan by categories