It seems actor Sean Penn has thrown his not inconsiderable influence behind Argentina, who needs all the help she can get in her squabble with the U. K. over the Brit territory, Falkland Islands. Sparks will fly. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @teralytic: Limited release: the world’s first wireless NPK & soil moisture probe with real-time analytics and insights. https://t.co/Ex… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- Outraged #Trump? “totally unheard of and perhaps illegal" of #Cohen Trump? How about kissing Russian Tyrant’s butt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- President #bonespurs , just shut up and go back to kneeling at the feet of #Putin @realDonaldTrump eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/n… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- But, but...”the best people” twitter.com/gocubsgo0/stat… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- RT @bobpi31415: @AP Only a truly stable genius would say hiring a lawyer who records him planning a crime is hiring the best people @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories