Follow SupTweet for Russell’s perspectives on tech and society in a transformative age. I’m a member of a Native American tribe and live in the Washington D.C. area with my wife, where I work freelance and blog.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- Don't mess with… instagram.com/p/BjBLl7_A2ZlK… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
- RT @activist360: A BLATANT LIE: New report from the New York Times reveals that Erik Prince facilitated high-level meetings between Donald… @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
- RT @RealRBHJr: Breaking: WH to announce new accepted spellings for collusion (collussion) and Melania (Melanie). Prez determined to cut spe… @tweedyBard 18 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: Killed in the attack at Santa Fe High School on May 18, 2018: Glenda Anne Perkins - Teacher Cynthia Tisdale - Teacher Kim… @tweedyBard 18 hours ago
- RT @briankrebs: I never do this, but this is important so please RT if you agree: It's not okay for my mobile provider to sell or give my m… @tweedyBard 18 hours ago
Scan by categories