Follow SupTweet for Russell’s perspectives on tech and society in a transformative age. I’m a member of a Native American tribe and live in the Washington D.C. area with my wife, where I work freelance and blog.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @hknightsf: San Francisco cable cars closing too. To be replaced with buses for the safety of the crews. twitter.com/hknightsf/stat… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- RT @BenParfittCCPA: Northern British Columbia's Agricultural Land Reserve and great bread basket in trouble as farmers reach "breaking poin… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- RT @uspirg: Anti-biotic resistant #superbugs are developing resistance to colistin, the "drug of last resort" that is only used to treat li… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @ABC7Brad: Police say a peeping Tom has been creeping around the same house in College Park for weeks. Now they have his picture. Know h… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @Slate: This is the Saturday Night Massacre. It’s just happening in slow motion. slate.trib.al/9KBfIFJ https://t.co/9ElSqVBHtZ @tweedyBard 10 hours ago
Scan by categories