Do you know the way to San Jose? If not, you could just follow the attorneys, apparently, as Samsung and Apple get down on the mat and go for a throw then a pin in a courtroom in America‘s hi-tech headquarters.
The odd interbreeding among tech firms where Apple is one of Samsung’s best customers of smartphone components is hard to get your head around and makes this SO interesting.
- Apple’s Entire Case Against Samsung In One Image (gizmodo.com.au)
- Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus sales blocked in U.S. (panarmenian.net)
- Documents in Apple vs. Samsung Give Reporters Plenty to Chew On (allthingsd.com)
- Apple, Samsung Drop Some Patent Claims as Trial Approaches (pcworld.com)
- Apple, Samsung Take Smartphone War to First U.S. Jury – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Samsung tablet not ‘cool’ says UK judge – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Samsung disables Galaxy S3 Google local search function – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)