Outshrewding the Israelis?
I think the Obama Administration, in a testy partnership with the Israelis, is building a case for an attack on Iran to happen before or immediately after the elections )if Obama is reelected).
This is nothing like the Bush-league mess made up by the likes of Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz, et al. to justify the invasion of Iraq.
I will launch a list today on items that may or may not be events used as rationales or at least to relax resistance to assisting Israel in a knockout blow on Iran’s nuclear enterprise.
- For first time, U.S. State Department defines settler violence as terrorism – In annual report on terrorism in foreign countries, U.S. government report defines so-called ‘price-tag’ attacks against Palestinians in the West Bank as acts of terror. – By Barak Ravid | Aug.18, 2012 | 8:35 PM | HARATZ This will not be responded to by Israelis – as their part of the deal they will exhibit flexibility on the settlements issue.
- Iran Bans Women From College Courses – Aug 21, 2012 6:38 AM EDT – DAILY BEAST – What else is new? Iran is desperate and needs to keep educated elite down. This will appeal to the female, anti-Romney demographic in the U.S.
- Is Israel Angling for a Commitment from Obama on Iran? (world.time.com)
- Ex-CIA Analyst Tells Us The Real Reason Israel Wants To Strike Iran Before The US Election (businessinsider.com)
- U.S. State Department Defines Settler Violence as Terrorism For First Time (salem-news.com)
- Obama Needs U.S. Debate Before Making Pledges to Israel About Attacking Iran (thedailybeast.com)