Open Data progressing with April 9 release of Medicare payments database release. This will open up public/crowd scrutiny of charges and may save public funds siphoned off to ballooned charges. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- As we’ve seen at #DCEFF, pillaging and pollution of the seas is dire. Even researchers, as well as fisherman small… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 15 hours ago
- Two inches since 8:30 am. @ARLnowDOTcom #storm https://t.co/U6xeVtOtvm @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
- Arlington VA libraries shut for the day. #storm https://t.co/BKub7B2bj5 @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
- Snow Day #Hudson hudson.org/events/1537-po… @tweedyBard 18 hours ago
- The substance of the disclosure is the thing, people. It undermines the trust the business relationship… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… @tweedyBard 18 hours ago
Scan by categories