Open Data progressing with April 9 release of Medicare payments database release. This will open up public/crowd scrutiny of charges and may save public funds siphoned off to ballooned charges. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @WestMarinFeed: Apparently Nicks Cove in West Marin was on SNL last night? @nbcsnl @nickscove https://t.co/7oyJvIUTLm @tweedyBard 4 hours ago
- RT @krassenstein: There is a very real chance that Don Jr. Jared Kushner, Brad Parscale, and even the President already have sealed indictm… @tweedyBard 23 hours ago
- RT @meridithmcgraw: Just in: Acting Sec of Defense Shanahan just told reporters he hasn’t determined if there is a military necessity for a… @tweedyBard 23 hours ago
- RT @JohnOberg: So sweet! Some of the first moments of this hen’s new life after being rescued from a factory farm. 🙌 Sunlight and grass ar… @tweedyBard 23 hours ago
- Kwes Kwes twitter.com/andylassner/st… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories