Open Data progressing with April 9 release of Medicare payments database release. This will open up public/crowd scrutiny of charges and may save public funds siphoned off to ballooned charges. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @Ocasio2018: Double standards are Paul Ryan being elected at 28 and immediately being given the benefit of his ill-considered policies c… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- RT @TheAngryLiberal: @JuddLegum Yes, in her polite way, she did stand firm. BUT notice her gestures, Pelosi is looking around like "this is… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- A lesson in how democratic craftsmanship doesn't happen by fiat or edict or ego by @NancyPelosi to myopic authorit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- RT @AmyWeissMeyer: “This is a great time for not being compliant with paying taxes,” says Richard Schickel, a former IRS collection agent w… @tweedyBard 11 hours ago
- Saudis are desired source of investment [target] for #JaredTheJerk Khurshner #Kashoggi @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/crewcrew/statu… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
Scan by categories