Open Data progressing with April 9 release of Medicare payments database release. This will open up public/crowd scrutiny of charges and may save public funds siphoned off to ballooned charges. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- FYI avg only 38 firearms sold in Mex per day at the one gunshop. Same day over 500 smuggled in from US. Of US weapo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- RT @ElizLanders: .@SuzanneMalveaux snapped this photo in Russell Rotunda moments ago- a demonstration to protest the “cruel treatment of im… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Stephen Miller wrote both the Muslim Ban and the current policy separating immigrant children from their families. Turns o… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- Malania’s designer smokescreen is a hoot! twitter.com/reuters/status… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- RT @MitchBenn: Remember the bit in 1984 when they reduce the chocolate ration from 20g to 10g a week, and Winston has to change all the arc… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
Scan by categories