Persecution of Christians and other minorities who try to exert their human rights counter to the corrupt and totalitarian CCP and its toadies (and that includes the craven western investors who profit from China;s crushing of criticism and dissent) need to face their bargain with the devil.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @RBReich: During @60Minutes interview, Leslie Stahl asks Trump if he agrees w/ Mattis that NATO exists in order to prevent WWIII & keep… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- RT @VictoriaSanchez: Do you use the Arlington Memorial Bridge on your commute? You might want to plan another route. Starting at 4 am, cons… @tweedyBard 9 hours ago
- First lady Melania Trump warns of 'destructive and harmful' side of social media - SFGate what crap she is super en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- China trade surplus with US widens to record $34.1B - #Trump admin factually actually INCREASING trade imbalance! sfgate.com/news/world/art… @tweedyBard 2 days ago
- RT @Reuters: Two @Reuters journalists have been imprisoned in Myanmar since Dec. 12, 2017. See our full coverage: reut.rs/2PC3RBO h… @tweedyBard 3 days ago
Scan by categories