Studying the apathy that dulls environmental awareness is a constant theme in my life. When the “canary” is chirping happily, who cares about the lethal gasses and pressures seeping out of the coal seam and ready to kill in an instant?
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @jelani9: The feds request that Michael Cohen get 3.5 years is being referred to as “substantial time” but black people do longer than t… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- RT @AJEnglish: Watch our exclusive live interview with Nobel Peace Prize winners Dr. @DenisMukwege and Yazidi activist @NadiaMuradBasee tom… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- Microsoft Calls For Facial Recognition Tech Regs the question facing developers going forward " social responsibili… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 14 hours ago
- Uganda party cruise tragedy: ‘Whiskey was flowing freely before boat sank’ - BBC and The #FirewaterDiaries Lake Vic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 16 hours ago
- RT @yarotrof: Unrest in China, too. twitter.com/globaltimesnew… @tweedyBard 17 hours ago
Scan by categories