Studying the apathy that dulls environmental awareness is a constant theme in my life. When the “canary” is chirping happily, who cares about the lethal gasses and pressures seeping out of the coal seam and ready to kill in an instant?
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- Lee Hwy closed #Quantico to #Powhatan detour 26th or Washington #Verizon has arrived. @ARLnowDOTcom @ArlCoVAPatch n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 20 minutes ago
- Lee Hwy closed btwn Quantico and Powhatan. Pole and wires down. Detour via Washington or 26th. @ARLnowDOTcom @DominionEnergy @ArlCoVAPatch @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @KatzOnEarth: There are an incredible number of lies people are trying to sell today to get people to look away from Trump's concentrati… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- RT @NancyChenNews: One of my favorite stories this week: two sisters who started selling cheesecake to make ends meet during the gov't shut… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
- RT @WajahatAli: Elisabeth Warren is a much stronger and smarter candidate than Joe Biden. I hope America figures this out over the next 2 y… @tweedyBard 12 hours ago
Scan by categories