Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
By Russell Imrie, Washington DC, February 12, 2017
The Crumbling Face of Trump’s out-of-control three-week old administration is exposing huge cracks in the struggling White House. Danger for the nation.
Mud, trees, rocks and debris pushed by overflowing river flows have destroyed the concrete spillway at giant Oroville Dam in California’s Sierra foothills.
photo from buellistic Sunday Feb 12 at 7:55-pm
A huge chasm has opened up across the spillway and State officials and workers are scrambling to mitigate an unexpected catastrophe. Damage to the dam is expected to cost up to $200 million in repairs, when and if, the water stops coming–maybe this summer. From barely containing any water at the peak of the latest draught to massive overflows, the situation is similar to the crumbling of Donald Trump’s presidency today. Unexpected flows of “reality”, the persistent gravity pulling digging journalists and intelligence investigators who smell blood or horrible ethical and security cracks, and the overwhelming flood of ugly holes in the President’s credibility are building to a disastrous point. The “emperor’s clothes” are falling apart.
Micheal Flynn from the New Yorker – who bought this so-called concrete?
The Washington Post today published incredibly damaging details on the lies of Micheal Flynn–and more concrete flaked off and added to the swamp of mud and debris threatening power generators and a state salmon hatchery.
Who’s at the controls?
Saturday (yesterday) an “unstable” United Airlines pilot was removed from a plane in Austin, Texas.
Internal White House fiascos such as Nordstromgate, chaotic Tweets by the President at all hours sowing confusion, stupid innovative use of “alternate facts“, and sleazy financial ties are all inherently unstable conditions that must be addressed by citizens, if not the mercenary GOP. The opaque associations that are sprouting up through the White House staff and Trump’s closest advisors is a mud wallow. The nations’ security, honor, and rule of law are at stake. Maybe the pilot should be escorted out of the cockpit.
Posted in Breaking Forums, and Reports, Creepy Security Stuff, Open Source Nation, Petroleum Planet, Trump Round1, U.S. Economy, WTF? and Humor
Tagged Atmospheric River, Australia, Community Studies, corruption, Crimea, D.C., Donald Trump, Emperor's Clothes, environment, Jennifer Rubin, Kislyak, Macintosh, Malcolm Turnbull, Micheal Flynn, Mohawk, Moscow party, National security adviser, Native American In The City, Oligarchs, Oroville Dam, Potus, President of the United States, Prime Minister of Australia, Putin, RT, Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, security, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Ukraine, United States, Vice President Pence, Washington, Washington DC, white house, White House Turmoil
List and links to my posts on China Daily Mail updated July 15, 2016 Washington DC
- China’s oil thirst may wrench Canada’s rule of law – the global race for energy January 10, 2012 (oil, Idle no More, Tar Sands, Alberta, CNOCC) http://chinadailymail.com/2013/01/10/chinas-oil-thirst-may-wrench-canadas-rule-of-law-the-global-race-for-energy/
- Write about China and you can expect to be hacked Feb 5, 2013 (Wen Jiaba, princelings, corruption, fortunes, nepotism, cronyism)
- The imperfect cyber storm is coming and it’s not China – Mandiant cyber spying May 17, 2013 http://chinadailymail.com/2013/05/17/the-imperfect-cyber-storm-is-coming-and-its-not-china-mandiant-cyber-spying/
- Turkey and China: Taksim, Tiananmen and the circling squares (this is a draft and not published yet)
- U.S. – China Security Perceptions Survey; a prelude to the Great War of 2014?
- South China Sea: China creates facts, builds ground to serve them. https://chinadailymail.com/2016/01/11/south-china-sea-china-creates-facts-builds-ground-to-serve-them/
- To deal with China, it should be strangulation, not bloodshed. https://chinadailymail.com/2016/04/11/to-deal-with-china-it-should-be-strangulation-not-bloodshed/
Posted in Me at China Daily Mail, Mideast, S Asia and Arab Spring, Petroleum Planet, Symptoms in the Americas, U.S. Economy, [Im]pure Wired Politics
Tagged 61398, Alberta, Asia, Australia, Beijing, bitumen, Business and Economy, Canada, CARNEGIE ENDOWMENT, CENTRAL ASIA, China, China Daily, China Oil, CMOOC, Daily Mail, DIAOYU ISLANDS, Feminism, fracking, hacking, Idle No More, internet security, Japan, Journalism, Julia Gillard, Keystone XL, Mandiant, Misogyny, NORTH KOREA, Oil sands, PACIFIC OCEAN, PEW RESEARCH, philippines, PLA, Prime minister, safe harbor, SENKAKU ISLANDS, Sexism, South China Sea, South Korea, Stephen Harper, taiwan, Taksim Square, tar sands, Tiananmen, Turkey, UIGHUR, Vietnam