The mythology appetite of Euro-Americans is insatiable. It makes the destruction of many natural systems bearable. You can always pick up some salmon and get a little of that “Lewis and Clark.” Demand for affordable salmon flesh so far outstrips the catch available from the beatific scenario above that Aqua Bounty Technologies Inc. is heroically jumping into the gap to market an ersatz version of that dream. One cobbled together from a sort of petri-dish wiggle and a squirt of animated life manipulated by bio-engineering. It may walk like a salmon and it may bark like a salmon but it’s not my salmon.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @sooatwoo: @Hazmat25 @Reuters Considering they hold the bulk of our debt, probably not. @tweedyBard 5 hours ago
- RT @Waikoloa_Gal: @BillMemphis @jfradioshow @WalshFreedom @SalemMediaGrp @hughhewitt @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/zV7Tx3qzij @tweedyBard 5 hours ago
- Unfortunately, I cynically believe this #Amazon aid water will be delivered in plastic containers many of which wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @MarleeMatlin: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. I’m 54; it’s just a number. 🤟🏻🤟🏻 #birthday… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @AOC: A new day, a new friend 🐧✨ https://t.co/1PmPEHP5Yx @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
Scan by categories