At the New America Foundation, “Fault lines in Bahrain” event, I video’d Al Jazeera correspondents telling how they were harassed as protesters were beaten and worse.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @morninggloria: If we tax billionaires too much they won’t be able to buy the essentials they need, like NFL franchises, islands, and ta… @tweedyBard 1 week ago
- Wait a minute - isn’t this misnamed? I just read in the Post about ND Farmer’s suicide. RIP #TradeWar #Tariffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 1 week ago
- @SupportRequest #0131610930 tweetdeck email to follow @tweedyBard 1 week ago
- @NRCC Fuck off @tweedyBard 1 week ago
- Study: Ransomware, Data Breaches at Hospitals tied to 2.7 minute + lag responding to heart attacks and more deaths.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 1 week ago
Scan by categories