At the New America Foundation, “Fault lines in Bahrain” event, I video’d Al Jazeera correspondents telling how they were harassed as protesters were beaten and worse.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @sooatwoo: @Hazmat25 @Reuters Considering they hold the bulk of our debt, probably not. @tweedyBard 5 hours ago
- RT @Waikoloa_Gal: @BillMemphis @jfradioshow @WalshFreedom @SalemMediaGrp @hughhewitt @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/zV7Tx3qzij @tweedyBard 5 hours ago
- Unfortunately, I cynically believe this #Amazon aid water will be delivered in plastic containers many of which wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @MarleeMatlin: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. I’m 54; it’s just a number. 🤟🏻🤟🏻 #birthday… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- RT @AOC: A new day, a new friend 🐧✨ https://t.co/1PmPEHP5Yx @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
Scan by categories