Drupal.org seems to have been hacked with user information compromised. Sites that use the Dupral CMS are reported to be ok, but I suggest caution is advised.
Russ Imrie May 31, 2013
- Drupal hacked, resets passwords after millions of accounts exposed (go.theregister.com)
- Drupal website resets passwords following malware infection (information-age.com)
- Drupal.Org hacked users Login credentials and info stolen; Change your password Drupal says (hackersnewsbulletin.com)
- Drupal resets passwords after hacker breach (computerweekly.com)
Copyright © forever and 2012, 2013 by Russell Imrie
1. My earlier blog on evolving social networking and its political power 2. on the blogging phenomenon and classic [print] journalism. This is to say nothing about social networking. I tweet @tweedyBard.