Studying the apathy that dulls environmental awareness is a constant theme in my life. When the “canary” is chirping happily, who cares about the lethal gasses and pressures seeping out of the coal seam and ready to kill in an instant?
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @SethAbramson: NOTE: The Soviet-born Lev Parnas, who says (WP) he met Trump "several" times before the 2016 election and came to "admire… @tweedyBard 2 hours ago
- @medeabenjamin Seeing Official Secrets tonight - lest we forgot @tweedyBard 2 hours ago
- RT @MMTMag: Injection mold simulation gives you an inside look before the machining starts. Now you can improve part design and prevent iss… @tweedyBard 10 hours ago
- RT @BillNeelyNBC: BREAKING US Def. Sec. claims Turkey is 'likely to expand its attack further South" than planned & that Kurds are trying t… @tweedyBard 10 hours ago
- The fear and complicity of @realDonaldTrump and @senatemjrldr is #treason in eyes of the world twitter.com/just_whatever/… @tweedyBard 10 hours ago
Scan by categories