Open Data progressing with April 9 release of Medicare payments database release. This will open up public/crowd scrutiny of charges and may save public funds siphoned off to ballooned charges. Or not.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- @ERLarson Let’s hope the w’mills are fireproof! @tweedyBard 2 hours ago
- RT @QasimRashid: KKK has killed 5000+ Americans since 1865 •Not designated as terror org White Nationalists have killed 313+ Americans sin… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- RT @DarrinBellArt: @KyraPhillips @realDonaldTrump @PressSec @johnrobertsFox What on earth are you doing? @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- RT @hdevreij: Before it came up with the ‘collision with a fishing boat’ story, Iran claimed the UK-flagged tanker Stena Impero used the wr… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
- RT @itsericathomas: Today I was verbally assaulted in the grocery store by a white man who told me I was a lazy SOB and to go back to where… @tweedyBard 1 day ago
Scan by categories