What do the Communist Party of China (CPC), the Koch brothers (and their puppet Governor Walker of Wisconsin), Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu and Muammar Gadaffi have in common? They’re all scared spitless at the exploding [secular or fundamentalist] expression of bottom-up democracy evident in the Middle East and in the Wisconsin Capital. Mileage may vary but it’s all about the question of control by traditional power centers and the base assumptions they operate from. In Israel, it is reluctantly acknowledged that dealing with the PA is better than fundamentalists.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- All 18 of them? ⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️ twitter.com/westmarinfeed/… @tweedyBard 2 hours ago
- RT @DCIndieFilmFest: We love #FilmFestivals + #Parties on the rooftops of DC 😀 twitter.com/mediaseentoo/s… @tweedyBard 6 hours ago
- RT @AimeeCho4: “HE GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE”: Family and friends are gathering for a vigil to honor 27-year-old Marquette Harris, who was sh… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- RT @MediaSeenToo: Showcase three #DCSHORTS hilarity with #TightSpot and Da Mobstuh! DIR #KevinHaefelinb (1/5 below) #Switzerland and #Deman… @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
- RT @MediaSeenToo: At the #CambriaHotel rooftop this fine, fine evening. #DCSHORTS parties away. #Film #DCFun https://t.co/mCDnHEiad8 @tweedyBard 20 hours ago
Scan by categories