What do the Communist Party of China (CPC), the Koch brothers (and their puppet Governor Walker of Wisconsin), Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu and Muammar Gadaffi have in common? They’re all scared spitless at the exploding [secular or fundamentalist] expression of bottom-up democracy evident in the Middle East and in the Wisconsin Capital. Mileage may vary but it’s all about the question of control by traditional power centers and the base assumptions they operate from. In Israel, it is reluctantly acknowledged that dealing with the PA is better than fundamentalists.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @JasonLeopold: NEW: DOJ is fighting my and @BuzzFeedNews attempts to further unredact the Mueller report. Here's our opening brief (see… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @brianklaas: Sunday shows: 3/31/19: ABC asked 3 guests about the Biden allegations; NBC asked 6 guests about it; CBS asked 2 guests. All… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @AOC: Reminder: Caging kids is a for-profit enterprise, & the people who profit off camps finance the political campaigns of those who l… @tweedyBard 2 hours ago
- Garçon, more Merlot, this is incredible twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
- Wake up, take a sip of cabernet, and count yourself very luck you could sit back and take this in...in Idaho twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 8 hours ago
Scan by categories