Follow SupTweet for Russell’s perspectives on tech and society in a transformative age. I’m a member of a Native American tribe and live in the Washington D.C. area with my wife, where I work freelance and blog.
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
- RT @JasonLeopold: NEW: DOJ is fighting my and @BuzzFeedNews attempts to further unredact the Mueller report. Here's our opening brief (see… @tweedyBard 55 minutes ago
- RT @brianklaas: Sunday shows: 3/31/19: ABC asked 3 guests about the Biden allegations; NBC asked 6 guests about it; CBS asked 2 guests. All… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- RT @AOC: Reminder: Caging kids is a for-profit enterprise, & the people who profit off camps finance the political campaigns of those who l… @tweedyBard 1 hour ago
- Garçon, more Merlot, this is incredible twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
- Wake up, take a sip of cabernet, and count yourself very luck you could sit back and take this in...in Idaho twitter.com/sethabramson/s… @tweedyBard 7 hours ago
Scan by categories