Politicians, lobbyists, activist, idealogues, and information technologists are scratching their heads around the Capitol.
How to handle the tectonic collision. between avalanches of crowd-sourced/flash mob and instantaneously responsive constituencies and our framework of law, migrating from a material platform to a cyber environment?
Hot New Posts Here
- It’ll be a cold day in Burma
- Signal 2.8.3 adds video calls and a can of worms
- Live on the edge and fix sluggish Safari browser memory leak issues – maybe
- Size Matters as US Hegemon Fumes
- Yuuge Oroville Dam’s Shredding Concrete: Trump’s Gang is Cracking
- Unexpected Consequences of the 2016 US Presidential Election
- A West Coast Thing?
- Apple El Capitan, Hotmail, and Charlie Brown
- NOx and VW: who’s cheating who exactly, more or less?
- iTips for iOS9 time savers right now
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Scan by categories