Disclosure: I am skeptical about privacy protections in say, 10 years from now, if the rush to dronetopia has NO BINDING legal accountability regulation enacted about it now, at the birth of a phenomenon.
- Domestic drone justice: US court green-lights police UAV use (EndtheLie.com)
- A Code Of Conduct, For Drones? (npr.org)
- Researchers find drones vulnerable to GPS spoofing (slashgear.com)
- The Higher Ed CIO – Drones on College Campuses (thehigheredcio.com)
- Drones have U.S. lawmakers worried over privacy (wnd.com)
- What does the government think about that drone in your home? (hackaday.com)